Legal Considerations for Employers at Employees Return to Work Amid COVID-19
- returning to the workplace from leave, quarantine, business closure, or otherwise;
- Coronavirus as it relates to the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, and Title VII;
- safety protocols, personal protective equipment, and informational signage in the workplace;
- employee vacation procedures;
- COVID-19 tests; and
- the Families First Coronavirus Response Act.
prepared and presented by Ashley Pack, Charleston Managing Partner, Dinsmore & Shohl, LLP and Chandler Strogen, Associate, Dinsmore & Shohl, LLP
Materials: An electronic PDF written materials book will be sent via email prior to the conference.
Webinar: This webinar is accredited for one (1.0) WV MCLE credit hour of In-Person MCLE credit, including 1.0 Law Office Management special topic credit.